Payment Options in Online Bitcoin Casinos. Playing Roulette for BitcoinNews
The variety of banking methods in traditional online casino and Bitcoin casinos
In general, banking payment methods for online casinos are among the most popular, but they are not convenient for everyone. For example, if you do not have a bank card or an open account, you will not be able to use this method. 7bitcasino is not an exception and it accepts payment bank cards MasterCard and Visa. The replenishment operation takes place in a closed secure mode SSL protocol. This guarantees the complete security of the transaction, so the player does not have to worry about any fraud.
As a rule, the payment is processed without additional commissions, but it may take some time to process it. Can’t pay by card over the Internet? Then take advantage of the crypto transfer option. In 7bitcasino, Bitcoin is considered as the most frequently used payment method. Let’s find out why.
Crypto casino vs traditional online casino deposit and withdrawal
There are 3 main features when making a deposit and withdrawing money in casinos:
- Speed – in bitcoin casinos, it takes only to 10 minutes (depending on the coin you use, it may be faster) to deposit and withdraw money. In traditional casinos, deposits usually come instantly, however withdraws take up to 7 business days, as they go through various stages from one institution to another.
- Security – everyone knows, that online crypto wallets are one of the safest places on the planet Earth to maintain money. Talking about bank transfers between players and casinos, situations in which ‘money is lost’ somewhere in the system and the transfer is delayed became an everyday problem, undermining the reliability of banks as a safe platform for holding and transferring money
- Anonymity – you should keep in mind that when making transactions with bitcoin or any altcoin, nobody but you and the casino will know the sum of money, date, and other personal information of the affair. When making a bank transfer, at least the casinos and your bank will know about your interests and other personal information.
Bitcoin casino games
First of all, to play games for Bitcoin a player must find a casino that accepts cryptocurrencies. Nowadays, in such modern online betting houses all classic games can be played with BTC:
- Poker – the only game in casinos, where players play between themselve, not against a dealer. Players in this game try to find the best card combination and make wagers. In crypto casinos, all wagers are made in cryptocurrencies instead of fiat (USD, Euro, etc.)
- Roulette – one of the easiest games in the gambling industry. Roulette can be played by anybody – even by people who never heard of casinos. Take chips, choose a number or colour and wait for the ball to land on your bet. Roulette is also the most interesting representative in the crypto gambling industry. Because of big winnings in bitcoin roulette, the player will not only get the chance to get more money but also after winning and withdrawing to his e-wallet, he will contemplate the cryptocurrency rise day-to-day, giving even more profit on a long run.
- Slots – when waiting for different combinations, it is more convenient for a person to count not only the winnings but the possible rise of crypto in the future.
- Blackjack – one of the oldest games in the world of gambling. Players are waiting for the majestic combination of ‘21’ to win against the casino. In casinos where BTC is allowed, the same applies to Blackjack, bets are made with crypto.
The most popular payment methods
For sure, it is better to choose casinos where a lot of different transaction methods are available, such as crypto, fiat money, e-wallets, bank transactions, rather than the ones where only bank transfers are allowed. Taking into consideration the high volatility of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is considered as a “stable coin”, which means that its value is considered as a balanced one, comparing to others and BTC is always rising in its value on a long-run. For that reason, the best currency to play in the gambling industry and hold money is Bitcoin.